Sign in to my CASS Europe

The CASS Europe Master’s in Healthcare Management Program

E-Learning

All CASS Europe programs delivered within its campuses and/or at a partner higher education institution abroad are also available online. These e-Learning programs are strictly identical to the programs delivered in house. CASS Europe uses COURSE Sites by Blackboard as the platform for delivering the online learning.

Up to 75% of the courses in each program can be completed online, with the remaining 25% organized as intensive seminars at CASS Europe or at the facility of a partner higher education institution abroad. This flexibility allows working professionals to successfully complete their chosen program of study on time without the need to take long periods of absence from the demands of their professional responsibilities.